Fish On

A Project Of Yad Moshe

About Us

 

 About Fish On Tournament:

Welcome to the Fish On Tournament, a thrilling fishing competition designed to bring together fishing enthusiasts while supporting a great cause. Our tournament aims to raise funds for Yad Moshe, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals in our community manage their financial crises. By participating in the Fish On Tournament, you not only get to enjoy a day of exciting fishing but also contribute to making a positive impact on the lives of those in need.

Tournament Setup:

The Fish On Tournament is scheduled for Sunday, August 6th, 2023, 11 AM to 5 PM. With a rain date of Friday, August 11th, 2023. It’s a six-hour tournament that starts in the morning and extends into the afternoon, allowing participants ample time to showcase their fishing skills and reel in the biggest Fluke (Summer Flounder). Fluke are known for their challenging fights, making the competition all the more thrilling.

Rules & Regulations:

To ensure fair play and maintain the integrity of the tournament, we have established a set of rules and regulations. The winning fish of the first prize must be a Fluke, and the winning fish of the second prize must be a Black Sea Bass. Participants are allowed to use their own fishing equipment or the provided equipment. Each fisher can use only one rod at a time, and catches must be logged by a crew member or the boat’s driver. We also require participants to adhere to the fishing limits set by the NJ Fish and Wildlife. Please note that rules and regulations are subject to change, with any disputes resolved through arbitration by the Rabbi of Yad Moshe. See rules page for more details.

Prizes and Teamwork:

The Fish On Tournament offers an exciting prize pool of up to $18,000, depending on the number of boats participating. The participant who catches the heaviest Fluke will be awarded 70% of the first prize, while the other fishers on their boat will share the remaining 30%. While the participant who catches the heaviest Black Sea Bass will be awarded 70% of the second prize, while the other fishers on their boat will share the remaining 30%. This arrangement emphasizes the importance of teamwork and collaboration, as the combined efforts of all the fishers on a boat contribute to their chances of securing a significant prize.

About Yad Moshe:

Yad Moshe is the beneficiary organization of the Fish On Tournament. As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, Yad Moshe is committed to providing financial assistance to community members facing various financial crises. We aim to lend a helping hand to individuals, couples, and families in need, offering support for overdue bills, medical expenses, and other day-to-day financial challenges. With the proceeds from the Fish On Tournament, Yad Moshe can expand its reach and continue to positively impact the lives of those who require assistance.

Your Support Matters:

By participating in the Fish On Tournament or making a donation, you contribute directly to the mission of Yad Moshe and help us extend our support to even more individuals within the community. We are deeply grateful for your involvement and generosity. Together, we can make a difference and provide relief to those in need.

Join us for an unforgettable fishing experience and support the meaningful work of Yad Moshe. Register now and become a part of this incredible initiative!

Contact Us:

If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you every step of the way.